187 Combo pack - L/XLarge Only
We have sold a lot of this combo pack. Better than the standard three packs, this combo pack comes with quality knee and elbow pads. Good enough for those wanting to push the limit who are not afraid of getting some hard knocks.
We like - the compact shape that fits well to the curves of knee and elbow.
- Contoured form-fitting design cradles knees and elbows
- Superior foam system absorbs hard impacts
- Seamless interior finish provides ultimate comfort
- Size specific caps create close contact with pad to minimize bulk
Official Sizing Information
We only have a few packs left so get your set now.
We receive more questions about sizing than any other type combined! We get it, you don't want to get it wrong and we want you to have a positive shopping experience.
We recommend watching the video below to get started and then viewing the relevant sizing charts below.
Here are our top tips to help understand sizing:
- Measure your feet following a guide like the video provided (don't just draw around your foot on a piece of paper). This ensures your feet are measured accurately.
- Consider your toe shape and foot arch. This can affect comfort, for example, I have one wider foot so my little toe rubs the inside of skates that have a narrower toe box. If your feet are wider then you might want to consider getting the next size up.
- If you have feet that are different sizes then buy the size to fit your largest foot. It is easier to add an insole to reduce skate size than to make it larger.
- The measurements we list are of the insole of the skate. This is larger than the foot so we recommend adding 4-6mm to your foot measurement to get yout skate size.
QUADS / ROLLERSKATES
|Dream/Disco/Glam/Rocket/Zoom Sizing (not all sizes available for all models)|
|Crazy Pop/Glitter Pop|
INLINES / ROLLERBLADES
|Crazy 148 and 168 sizing|
|Crazy AIRlite Sizing TEAL|
|Crazy AIRlite Sizing BLACK|
|Crazy DV8 Sizing|