Crazy Disco Roller (White)
The Crazy Disco rollerskate, is a new twist on an old classic. I remember envying my sister's white retro skates, but no longer. Available in adult and junior sizes so now I can indulge my childhood fantasy.
Designed for all terrains, the rollerskate is your go-to for cruising along the waterfront as well as rink rolling. With a solid cast metal alloy plate and trucks, this skate is built to last and combines style with performance.
Additional Features:- LED star on each boot that lights up when you skate (you are able to manually turn off to preserve battery)
- Rainbow glitter laces
- Quality urethane pink glitter wheels and toe stop
- Comfortable vinyl padding
We receive more questions about sizing than any other type combined! We get it, you don't want to get it wrong and we want you to have a positive shopping experience.
We recommend watching the video below to get started and then viewing the relevant sizing charts below.
Here are our top tips to help understand sizing:
- Measure your feet following a guide like the video provided (don't just draw around your foot on a piece of paper). This ensures your feet are measured accurately.
- Consider your toe shape and foot arch. This can affect comfort, for example, I have one wider foot so my little toe rubs the inside of skates that have a narrower toe box. If your feet are wider then you might want to consider getting the next size up.
- If you have feet that are different sizes then buy the size to fit your largest foot. It is easier to add an insole to reduce skate size than to make it larger.
- The measurements we list are of the insole of the skate. This is larger than the foot so we recommend adding 4-6mm to your foot measurement to get yout skate size.
QUADS / ROLLERSKATES
|Dream/Disco/Glam/Rocket/Zoom Sizing (not all sizes available for all models)|
|Crazy Pop/Glitter Pop|
INLINES / ROLLERBLADES
|Crazy 148 and 168 sizing|
|Crazy AIRlite Sizing TEAL|
|Crazy AIRlite Sizing BLACK|
|Crazy DV8 Sizing|