S1 Lifer Helmet Liners
These soft liners feature anti-microbial & moisture wicking technologies to soak up sweat while always rebounding back to their original shape.
- Grey - XSmall (14mm thickness)
- Red - Small (12 mm thickness)
- Cream - Medium (10mm thickness)
- Black - Large (8mm thickness)
- Green - X-Large (6mm thickness)
- Blue - 2XL (4mm thickness)
- Purple - 3XL (2mm thickness)
We receive more questions about sizing than any other type combined! We get it, you don't want to get it wrong and we want you to have a positive shopping experience.
We recommend watching the video below to get started and then viewing the relevant sizing charts below.
Here are our top tips to help understand sizing:
- Measure your feet following a guide like the video provided (don't just draw around your foot on a piece of paper). This ensures your feet are measured accurately.
- Consider your toe shape and foot arch. This can affect comfort, for example, I have one wider foot so my little toe rubs the inside of skates that have a narrower toe box. If your feet are wider then you might want to consider getting the next size up.
- If you have feet that are different sizes then buy the size to fit your largest foot. It is easier to add an insole to reduce skate size than to make it larger.
- The measurements we list are of the insole of the skate. This is larger than the foot so we recommend adding 4-6mm to your foot measurement to get yout skate size.
QUADS / ROLLERSKATES
|Dream/Disco/Glam/Rocket/Zoom Sizing (not all sizes available for all models)|
|Crazy Pop/Glitter Pop|
INLINES / ROLLERBLADES
|Crazy 148 and 168 sizing|
|Crazy AIRlite Sizing TEAL|
|Crazy AIRlite Sizing BLACK|
|Crazy DV8 Sizing|
|ProteXion Adult - Small/Med|